This custom sized camera bag can be modified to strap to most backpacks either on the shoulder strap, hip belt or across your chest. This method of carrying a camera is comfortable, keeps it in reach and protects your camera more than market alternatives. It is made from waterproof X-pac and a water resistant zipper to help keep your camera safe from dust or a light rain.
If it is raining hard, we suggest sticking the bag into your pack or carrying a gallon ziplock to slip your camera into. The Xpac is water proof and the zipper is water resistant, but the seams are not sealed and water can leak in through the seams.
Lead time for a custom camera bag is about 1 month and subject to longer due to current order volume.
- Lycra mesh front pocket to stow your lens cap, cleaning cloth, an energy bar and even your phone! ($3)
- Side tabs and a shoulder strap in case you want to carry your camera in towns or hike with the bag without your backpack. ($3)
- Daisy chain up each side of the bag and shock chord/chord locks included to wrap around the camera bag and shoulder strap to stabilize it. (last photo). ($3)
- Zipper Pocket in lid for SD cards/lens cloth etc. (Free and included)
Weight: 3-5 ounces depending on how large your camera is.
Waterproof X-pac is the main body material.
The interior padding is 3mm 3D spacer mesh.
The front pocket is 4 way stretch lycra.
All webbing is nylon.
We default with the lid opening along the zippered left, front and right side. We can have it open a different way if you ask in your order.
Required Order Information
Because we want this bag to fit your camera as best we can, we require that you fill out the "custom fit information" with your:
- Camera body model
- Lens model
- Length of camera from "LCD to lens cap"
- Backpack model,
- Attachment location (hip belt or shoulder strap).
- Any extra brackets, clips, lens hood or other camera accessory info we would need to know to make the perfect fit.
We understand you may have many lenses, but write in the largest that you want to fit in the bag attached to your camera. We may still email you later for clarification.
In addition to your bag information, please write in which add ons you would like and select the correct number when you build your bag.
We are always open to customize your bag even further. If you are interested, wait to order and email us at Chickentramper@gmail.com. For extra customizations, we may charge $5 or $10 extra and will let you know about this before you order.