CHEST STRAP POCKET
Eliminate unnecessary time rifling through your pack for those frequently-needed essentials with the CTUG Chest Strap Pocket. Easily mount it on any of your packs and stash your GPS, snacks, sunglasses, or any other essentials to have it all within reach. Made with a water resistant zipper and waterproof X-Pac material, the Chest Strap Pocket protects your gear from the trail’s unpredictable weather.
- Easy attachment - Easily attach the chest strap pocket to any of your packs. With one accessory, add convenience to both quick hikes and long hauls.
- Customizable color - Complement your favorite backpack — or make a statement — with your choice of color.
The CTUG Chest Strap Pocket attaches to virtually any backpack’s shoulder strap. With our easy attachment system, you can be sure it will sit securely on your pack. Depending on your backpack’s straps, our shoulder strap accessories can be attached in one of two ways:
- With the daisy chain webbing running the length of pack’s straps
- With the webbing on the bottom of the strap that holds the ladder lock in place and the horizontal upper gear loop near the top of the strap
If attaching to a strap’s daisy chain loops, open the S clips and attach to desired loops. Close clips to lock in place.
If attaching to webbing and gear loops, open S clip and attach to bottom webbing. Close clip to lock it in place. Thread webbing on chest pocket through upper gear loop, then back through slider. Cinch down for the perfect fit.
See this video for more details about attaching a Chest Strap Pocket to your pack.
- Standard: ~1.4 oz
- Large: ~1.6 oz
- Standard: ~6” x 3.5” x 1.5”
- Large: ~7.5” x 4.5” x 1.5”
- Waterproof X-Pac (VX21)
- Nylon webbing
- Lycra Mesh
- #5 Uretek water resistant zipper
- Siamese clips
WARRANTY AND RETURNS:
Find details about our Warranty and Return policies here.
Item ships about 1-2 weeks after order is placed. Lead time subject to change.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions about our accessory items. We’re here to help!